Call for contributions for the ILTER scientific conference,
Novi Sad, Serbia, 12-14 October 2022
The ILTER scientific conference will take place this year in Novi Sad, Serbia, 12-14 October, 2022. The conference will be open to all interested parties. It will be held side-by-side with the annual ILTER Coordinating Committee meeting. CC members will receive a separate message regarding that meeting.
Each presenting author will be required to register for the conference. The registration fee (stated in Euros, including local VAT) for in-person participation is 350 €.
All abstracts accepted will either be for poster or oral presentation (face to face). You are asked to submit an abstract on your research and indicate your choice of session.
The sessions (9am – 12am each day) are as follows:
- IT and its applications in ecological/environmental science:
- day 1 – ILTER IT technical issues;
- day 2 – research coming out of DIEMS data;
- day 3 – models and other IT science;
- Nature-based solutions and restoration ecology (days 1 – 3);
- Publications resulting from LTER and LTSER sites (days 1 – 3)
Abstract submission deadline: September 25th, 2022
We will approve presentations on a first come-first served basis to ensure presenters can book travel as soon as they know they are presenting
Abstract submission process
All abstracts must be submitted in English. Maximum number of words: 300 excluding titles, authors and affiliations.
- Title of your presentation:
- Abstract of the presentation:
- preferred session
- Other comments
Please register using our form. If you wish to submit an abstract, you can either enter it in the form or send it in Word (or plain text) format to Dusanka Vujanovic (firstname.lastname@example.org). Dusanka is also your contact for possible question